Tiger Cub Scout Uniform (new scouts entering 1st grade).
I’ve attached a document listing what you will need to get - basically it consists of:
1. Tiger Scout Cap (orange)
2. Tiger Neckerchief (orange)
3. Tiger neckerchief slide (with picture of Tiger)
4. Blue Short Sleeve Scout Uniform (includes American Flag Patch)
5. Blue Scout pants or close proximity (no jeans or sport outfits allowed)
6. Blue Scout Belt & Buckle (some awards are worn on belt)
7. Blue scout socks (optional)
1. Den patch (DEN ?)
2. A Theodore Roosevelt Council Shoulder Patch
3. A World Scout Patch
4. A large Red 696 Shoulder Patch (for the Pack) individual numbers or all together
5. A Tiger Scout Handbook
If you go to the Nassau Scout Shop at 544 Broadway in Massapequa (just south of Friendlies on Clark Street) and tell them this is what you need they should be able to help you obtain everything.
Note: We are always looking for help too – if anyone wants to lend a hand either on the Committee or during the Pack Nights please let me know.