- Fun with a Purpose! A primary goal of Pack 451 is to gather boys and girls with their parents/guardians together in a fun environment to learn respect, self-confidence, and good decision-making.
- Service. We seek to provide age appropriate opportunities to serve our community as a way of teaching our boys and girls that they have a responsibility to help and look out for those around them.
- Family. We never want kids to miss out on the fun things we do. If you are debating bringing you son and/or daughter to an event because another child is at home and you can't find someone to watch them, please bring them along. This is Cub Scouts and we ALWAYS welcome your entire family.
- Volunteers. Every Adult Leader you see is an unpaid volunteer with a child in the Pack. We cannot do this without the willing contributions of time and effort from everybody. Please join us and help out.
- Welcoming. Every youth can join this Pack - no matter what school he or she attends, what sports team they like, what color their skin might be, or what challenges they might face. We are open to join at any time during the year.
- Safe. We take child protection and safety seriously. Nothing is more important than our kids' well being. Everyone of us must learn and use the BSA Youth Protection requirements.
- Open to new ideas. We want to upgrade some part of our Pack program every year so if you have an idea, bring it to the table.
- Just the beginning! We prepare youth to join a Scout Troop. While not everyone goes on to a Troop and even fewer stick around to achieve Eagle, our goal is to get our boys and girls excited and ready to join a Troop.
Have Fun, Seek an Adventure, Do Your Best!