Listed below are the sites/locations that have been inspected and approved by the Tidewater Council Camping Committee that can be used by Cub Scout Packs for a family camping outing.
- CAMP APASUS-GSCCC, NORFOLK, VA 8420 Granby Street. Norfolk, VA 23503
- CIVITAN ACRES, CHESAPEAKE, VA 2210 Cedar Road, Chesapeake, VA 23323
- ELKS'S LODGE, NORFOLK, VA 1231 Typo Lane, Norfolk, VA
- FIRST LANDING STATE PARK, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 2500 Shore Drive·, VB 23451
- FORT STORY, CAMPGROUND, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Fort Story Army Installation, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- HOLIDAY TRAV-L PARK, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 1075 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- KOA KAMPGROUND/GENERAL BOOTH BLVD., VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 1240 General Booth Boulevard Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- NAVAL SUPPORT ACTIVITY NORTHWEST ANNEX 1320 Northwest Boulevard #100, Chesapeake, VA 23322
- NORTH LANDING BEACH, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 161 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23457
- NORTHWEST RIVER PARK, CHESAPEAKE, VA 1733 Indian Creek Road, Chesapeake, VA
- PIPSICO SCOUT RESERVATION: LIONS, SURRY COUNTY, VA 57 Pipsico Road, Spring Grove, VA 23881
- THE COVE@ INDIAN COVE RESORT: VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 1053 Sandbridge Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
- TRIPLE R RANCH, Chesapeake, VA 3531 Bunch Walnuts Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322
In addition to the above sites, any other site approved by another Council is allowed. Check the website of the other councils for additional information.